Spurs Restaurant?
SandPuppy
2003-10-25 02:34:23 UTC
I saw on a news broadcast where one or several Spurs players had
opened-up a restaurant in SA. Look like some hearty sandwhiches there.
I never did catch the name or location of it though.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

SP
thopper
2003-10-25 03:05:58 UTC
Post by SandPuppy
I saw on a news broadcast where one or several Spurs players had
opened-up a restaurant in SA. Look like some hearty sandwhiches there.
I never did catch the name or location of it though.
Can anyone help me out?
Thanks!
SP
Mailk Rose opened a place (don't remember the name) in the Quarry I think.
Philly cheese steaks are their specialty.

Tyler
SandPuppy

Tyler
David Wright
2003-10-25 16:00:39 UTC
Post by SandPuppy
That was probably it! Now, to find it....
Thanks!
SP
Here's more, from the E-N:
<http://news.mysanantonio.com/story.cfm?xla=saen&xlb=652&xlc=1063539>