Cabrito in San Antonio
jandb
2004-02-20 02:28:30 UTC
We are looking for a good restuarant that serves Cabrito in San Antoni
anyone know of one? We have some good friends who are arriving Sunda
and they are craving some Cabrito. Any suggestions would b
appreciated. Thank

-
jand
jandb's Profile: http://www.restaurantnotes.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=8
View this thread: http://www.restaurantnotes.com/showthread.php?threadid=883
RichieP
2004-02-21 03:42:34 UTC
If you and your friends want to do the tourist thing downtown the cabrito at
Mi Tierra isn't too bad. As I recall it was about $14. I'm sure their
sister restaurants sell it was well - Pico De Gallo and La Margarita.

The last time I ate cabrito at Martha's (Babcock and Huebner) it wasn't very
good. All in all, I prefer Piedras Negras De Noche at I-35 near Laredo.

Also, just today I ate at Piedras Negras Cafe on Laredo outside I-35 (near
the produce terminals) for lunch. Because of the proximity and name I
always assumed it was the sister restaurant but I have never asked. I had
lamb that was every bit as good as cabrito. At $6 it was a great deal.

RichieP
We are looking for a good restuarant that serves Cabrito in San Antonio
anyone know of one? We have some good friends who are arriving Sunday
and they are craving some Cabrito. Any suggestions would be
appreciated. Thanks
--
jandb
http://www.restaurantnotes.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=82
http://www.restaurantnotes.com/showthread.php?threadid=8835
Mike
2004-02-23 12:56:48 UTC
We are looking for a good restuarant that serves Cabrito in San Antonio
anyone know of one? We have some good friends who are arriving Sunday
and they are craving some Cabrito. Any suggestions would be
appreciated. Thanks
--
jandb
jandb's Profile: http://www.restaurantnotes.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=82
View this thread: http://www.restaurantnotes.com/showthread.php?threadid=8835
The Mexican Manhatten also has cabrito on the menu every dad.

Mike
Godzilla
2004-02-23 14:33:26 UTC
Post by Mike
The Mexican Manhatten also has cabrito on the menu every dad.
Mike
Do they also have it on the menu every mom, Mike?

Godzilla
Mike
2004-02-23 19:35:27 UTC
Post by Godzilla
Post by Mike
The Mexican Manhatten also has cabrito on the menu every dad.
Mike
Do they also have it on the menu every mom, Mike?
Godzilla
Yes - It is a standard menu item. Pretty good too.

Mike